2 November 2012

Sunshine, smiles and a great wedding

What a joy it was to be asked to shoot this wedding! I photographed Hannah's sister's wedding back in 2008 after I was recommended to her by another bride and groom. Since then I have enjoyed photographing the family on several occasions especially when there has been new arrivals! Hannah and Steve tied the knot a the Priest House Hotel near Castle Donnington. And for such a lovely couple it was nice to say it was one of the sunniest days of this rather wet year. The location is now one of my favourites to shoot because it allows for the kind of intimacy in pictures that I really enjoy capturing. And I think the images I took reflect this excellent choice of venue. Hannah and Steve were a joy to work with and Hannah as you can see below has a smile that would light up any room! I look forward to taking many more photos with this lovely couple and their delightful family over the coming years. See more wedding portfolio pictures on my website or see more images from this particular wedding on my Facebook page.

No comments: